1. Terms of Reference: In these Rules and Regulation, the term “Exhibitor” shall include all employees, staff and agents of any company, partnership firm or individual to whom space has been allocated for the purpose of participating. The term “Organizer shall mean All India Association of Industries & World Trade Center Mumbai.
2. Rights: The Organizers reserve all rights in connection with the Expo
3. Allotment: A) Booth(s) will be allotted on a “first-come-first serve” basis. B) Allotment of booth(s) will be made at the sole discretion of the Organizer. C) The booth(s) allotted will be used solely by the participants for display of service or products noted in their application form. (D) Sub-letting of booth (s) or displaying goods not covered by the original application will not be allowed.
4. Stand alteration: (A) No alteration to the size or position of an Exhibitors stand is permitted without the prior return approval of the organizer. (B) The organizer reserves the right to modify the layout of booth sites and gangways. (C) The organizers reserves the right to require Exhibitors to make such alteration to their booths as to the setting of exhibits as they reasonably feel necessary to maintain an acceptable standard of presentation or to avoid interference with the displays of other Exhibitors. (D) Conversion of an allotted shell Scheme size to free design is not permitted. (E)While reasonable fixings may be made to the flush plywood wall of the Shell Scheme, no alteration to the fascia structure of the format is permitted. Any attempt to do this will involve the reinstallation of the original structure at the expenses of the exhibitor or his agent. F) Booths may not overhang the allotted area nor are any obstruction permitted on gangways, fire points, extinguishers or emergency exits. (G) Designers are particularly requested to avoid designs which block or box in other Exhibitions booths.
5. Booth Interiors: While the Exhibitors are free to decorate their booths to the best of their ability for projecting their products and company they should not cause any permanent damage to the walls, panels and floors through use of halls painting or any other such activity.
6. Terms of Payment: 100% payment with confirmation of the booth(s) should have been paid to the organizers.
7. Cancellation:No cancellation or reduction will be accepted before 15 days from the date of the Summit.
8. Insurance: A) Insurance of the exhibits and the property of the booth will be responsibility of the Exhibitor. B) The Organizers shall not be responsible in any way for personal injury to the Exhibitor or his staff, agent, invitees or licensees, however cause.
9. Consequential Less: In case of the show being cancelled or suspended in whole or in part for causes not in the Organizers control, the Organizers do not accept any consequential liability in any such eventually.
10. Default on Payments: The Organizers reserve the right to cancel any reservation of space in the event of an Exhibitor not having paid the dues of rental charges as stipulated or the rate card.
11. Space not Occupied: A) Every Exhibitor shall occupy the full stand area booked by him. B) Should an Exhibitor fail to take up stand allocated to him, the Organizers reserve the right to deal with both unoccupied as they think fit.
12. Non Sub- Letting: The Exhibition may not assigned, sub-let or grant licenses in respect of the whole or any part of the booth. Cards, advertisements or printed matter of persons or firms who are not bonafied Exhibitors will not be Exhibited or distributed from any booth except that an Exhibitors may distribute cards, advertisements or printed matter in respect of companies or firms which are subsidies of Exhibitor or the Exhibitor ultimate holding Company
13. Security: Although twenty-four hours security service will be operation throughout the Show. Exhibitor should take all possible precautions to minimize loss or damage to the equipment outside of show open hours.
14. Failure of Service: The Organizer will use their best endeavor to ensure supply of services of the official contractor but as they supply such services are not within the control of the contractor, neither they nor the Organizer shall incur any liability to the Exhibitor for any loss or damage, if any such service shall wholly or partially fail or cease to be available, not shall the Exhibitor be entitled to any allowance in respect of rental due or paid under the contract.
15. Electrical Installation: All on site electrical installation must be carried out by the officially appointed electrical contractor before the connection to the main supplier.
16. Government Taxes:Government Taxes (are) extra wherever applicable
17. Jurisdiction: Any dispute between the Organizers and an Exhibitor is subject to the jurisdictions of the court of Mumbai only.
In case of payment made by RTGS/NEFT please send us the confirmations on email@example.com, Failing which your participation will not be confirmed.